Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Holiday Club - Toy Story Day

The second day of Holiday Club was based around the movie Toy Story and there were loads of different activities.  Here's what my girls got up to:

More flowery face painting fun AND making fruit kebabs.

The fruit kebabs was the activity that I was running today. We got through HEAPS of fruit with 75 children! LOL

There was also rocket modelling and colouring in of snap on friendship bracelets too.

Of course there had to be a Mr Potato Head activity.

My 11yo with her flying saucer.  The Flying saucer was a balloon secured to a CD.  You blow up the balloon through the hole in the CD, put it on the ground and watch it zoom about.

My 8yo with her rocket and extra seating on the side so that everyone can travel at once and nobody misses out.

My 8yo was very proud of her snap on bracelet.

There was circus skills and a bouncy castle in the afternoon. They made sure that there were only a few kids on it at once and they were timed so everyone got a turn.
My daughters also decorated t-shirts which I will probably post pic of tomorrow. It was a fab day and we were all VERY tired after helping clean up and walking 2 miles home in the heat. We did stop half way home for an ice lolly at the corner shop though. Just reward for our tiring day I reckon.

1 comment:

  1. Holiday looks like a lot of fun! Your girlies are gorgeous :o)

    ReplyDelete