Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Holiday Club - Lion King Day

I'm helping out at the Church Holiday Club and the theme this year is Movie Madness.  Monday was Lion King day and all the activites had an African theme.  Here's what my cherubs got up to: 

They all made masks with lots of fur and fabric on them.
 
There was a visit from some of the Shepreth Wildlife Park animals, this is a python that the girls found fascinating. They weren't scared at all and spent ages touching 'Bubble' the python and asking about him.

This is a gecko that the girls loved stroking.

My 8yo with her face paint butterfly.


My 11yo with a mythical winged dragon face painted on her arm.

My 4yo with her face painted butterfly.
 I also helped the 75 children make Vegetable Kebabs and Spicy Couscous but didn't get a chance to take a pic, things were a little hectic LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment